2023-24 Madison-Morgan Destination Guide
Space is limited; secure your advertisement by March 31, 2023. Our Destination Guide is your opportunity to be highlighted in the only guide for tourists developed, distributed and promoted by the City of Madison and Morgan County’s official Destination Marketing Organization – The Madison Morgan County Convention & Visitors Bureau (CVB)!
- Half Panel $550
3.5625”W x 4.15”H (Full Page made up of Two Full Panels)
- Full Panel $1,100
3.5625”W x 8.5”H (Full Page made up of Two Full Panels)
- Full Page $2,250
8”W x 9”H
Why advertise with Madison Morgan County Convention & Visitors Bureau (CVB)?
1. Take advantage of targeted distribution at top tourist destinations. As the Madison Morgan County Convention & Visitor Bureau’s (CVB) sole fulfillment piece, the Destination Guide is distributed at almost 100 traveler points of interest across the region including State Visitor Information Centers, Regional Visitor Information and Welcome Centers, Hard Labor Creek State Park Trading Post, select local hotels and businesses, sports tournaments, major events and more.
2. Visibility on VisitMadisonGA.com. Available for digital download on VisitMadisonGA.com as well as direct shipment through an online visitor request form, the Destination Guide has potential to reach VisitMadisonGA.com’s average 70,000+ online visitors per year.
3. Reach travelers even before they arrive. With easy access for travelers, the Destination Guide helps tourists plan their trips before arrival by providing information on accommodations, things to do, places to tour, shop and eat – encouraging longer stays.
4. And get in front of visitors on their first stop. Open 360 days a year, Madison Morgan County Welcome Center is regularly the first point of contact for tourists, groups and those considering moving to the Madison area. As the Welcome Center’s primary educational tool and FREE leave-behind marketing material, Welcome Center staff use the Destination Guide to help visitors plan trips, share recommendations and provide directions with the Guide’s full map of the downtown shopping district.
5. Madison and Morgan County’s only OFFICIAL guide for tourists. The Destination Guide is the most comprehensive source of information for leisure, business, group and sports travelers on all there is to see and do in Madison and Morgan County.
6. Full year run. Published every summer, the Destination Guide is on shelves for a full year. This provides multiple opportunities and plenty of time to have your ad seen by potential travelers.
7. We do the work for you! All postage for individual requests and bulk shipments to distribution centers are paid for by the CVB.
Publication Date: Summer 2023
Distribution: 30,000 | Shelf Life: One Year
Deadline for Ad Reservations: March 31, 2023