#MerryMadisonGA Photography Contest
The Madison Morgan County Convention & Visitors Bureau is hosting a #MerryMadisonGA photography contest to celebrate the spirit of the season.
Making memories is at the heart of every Christmas vacation. We invite you to share those memories with us in our Merry Madison photo contest! This social media photography contest gives locals and visitors the opportunity to share their favorite holiday photos featuring our festive town – from any visit, any year! Share your best shots that show off Madison’s historic homes, decorated downtown, holiday events and favorite scenes from around merry Madison. The competition is open to everyone and can be a current photo or an old favorite. Post as many as you want! To enter the photo contest, post your own original picture on your feed, use #MerryMadisonGA and tag @VisitMadisonGA between Friday, November 5, 2021, and Monday, January 3, 2022.
Follow #MerryMadisonGA for the latest photos, our favorites will be shared each week on Instagram . These selected photos will automatically be entered to win our grand prize: $100 in Madison’s Downtown Dollars that can be used at local inns, shops, restaurants, attractions, and more during your next trip to Madison.
- Post your own original photography tagging @visitmadisonga and using #MerryMadisonGA.
- Photos may also be emailed to [email protected].
- Contest is open to all levels of photographers: professional, amateur, and student.
- Post as many pictures as you want.
- Photos can be from any date.
- Competition Dates: Friday, November 5th, 2021 through Monday, January 3rd, 2022.
- The winner will be announced on Monday, January 10th, 2022.
- The winner will receive $100 in Downtown Dollars good for use at over 50 Downtown Madison restaurants, shops, and local inns on your next visit.
- After the winner is announced, the recipient has 30 days to claim the prize, which can be mailed to your home address.
- All submitted photos are eligible to be published on the VisitMadisonGA.com website as well as our @VisitMadisonGA social media pages and may be used in photo contest promotional material as well as future bureau publications, advertisements, and online outlets.
General Rules & Limitations:
By entering, you represent that: (i) your entry is your own original work; and (ii) you own or have the rights to convey any and all right and title in any material submitted as part of your entry into the Contest.
By entering, you grant to Sponsor a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to edit, publish, promote, republish at any time in the future and otherwise use your submission, along with your name and likeness, in any and all media for any purpose, without further permission, notice or compensation (except where prohibited by law).
By participating in the Contest, you agree to release Sponsor and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, directors, officers, and agents from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, possession, use, or misuse of any prize.
Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, or other errors or problems which may occur in connection with the Contest, whether computer, network, technical, mechanical, typographical, printing, human or otherwise, including, without limitation, errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing or judging of entries, the announcement of the prizes, in any Contest-related materials, or that may limit prize fulfillment or a participant’s ability to enter the Contest.
Sponsor reserves the right to amend these official rules and to permanently disqualify from the Contest any person it believes has intentionally violated these official rules.
For more information on the contest, email [email protected] or call (706) 342-4454. For more information about the contest sponsor Madison Morgan County Convention & Visitors Bureau, visit our About Us page.