November 30, 2018 – December 1, 2018
Step into a winter wonderland as you celebrate the season with a holiday favorite, the Historical Society’s Christmas Tour of Homes in Madison, GA. With both daytime and candlelight itineraries, this magical event is not to be missed. This is a walking tour of historic and private homes fully decorated for the holidays. Madison boasts one of Georgia’s oldest and largest National Historic Districts and was named one of "The South’s Best Small Towns” by Southern Living Magazine in 2016 and 2017. You’ll also find unique shopping and renowned restaurants during your stay.
• Event: Historical Society Christmas Tour of Homes
• Date: November 30 and December 1, 2018
• Time: Day Tour - 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.; Candlelight Tour - 5:00 - 9:00 p.m.
• Cost: Prices for each tour ticket is $27 through November 27 and $32 beginning November 28. Combo Premier Tour (for both tours combined) ticket rates are $45 through November 27 and $55 beginning November 28. Special rates for groups of 10 or more are $21.50.
• Ticket purchase: Tickets may be purchased online at www.friendsofheritagehall.org or by calling 706-342-9627.
• Further information: Call 706-342-9627 or email [email protected]
• Tour begins with ticket pick up at Heritage Hall, tour headquarters, 277 South Main Street, Madison, GA. A map of all homes on tour is provided along with tickets.