Getaway from it all and enjoy life on the farm – a 10-acre alpaca farm less than 15 minutes away from enchanting, historic downtown Madison, GA! Guests love making this cozy, one-bedroom cottage their own, communing with the livestock on this working farm, strolling the garden or just taking it easy in the serene patio.
Airbnb Superhost Karen gets constant accolades for keeping the cottage sparkling clean and it’s easy to make yourself at home with the cottage’s complete kitchen, cozy living room, private entrance, and free WiFi/cable tv.
Note: As the cottage is located on a working farm, it is not designed for children (under 7), toddlers, or infants.
Airbnb provides answers for travelers about COVID-19. For full details on safety measure and health, visit www.airbnb.com.
The 5-step cleaning process is a set of cleaning practices that all hosts are required to follow between guest stays, in addition to their local laws and guidelines. The process is based on Airbnb’s cleaning handbook, which was developed in partnership with experts in an effort to curb the spread of COVID-19.
Step 1: Prepare
Proper preparation can help you and your team clean more efficiently and more safely. Make sure to:
- Ventilate the space before and during cleaning, when possible
- Use disinfectants approved by your local regulatory agencies for use against COVID-19
- Always read the directions and warnings on your cleaning products carefully
- Wash or disinfect your hands, and wear a mask and gloves while cleaning
Step 2: Clean
Cleaning is when you remove dust and dirt from surfaces, such as floors and countertops. Make sure to:
- Sweep, vacuum, dust, and/or mop areas before sanitizing
- Wash all dishes and laundry at the highest heat setting possible
- Wipe down hard surfaces with soap and water
Step 3: Sanitize
Sanitizing is when you use chemicals to reduce the number of bacteria on surfaces such as doorknobs and TV remotes. Make sure to:
- Spray high-touch surfaces in each room with an approved disinfectant spray
- Let the disinfectant stand for the length of time specified on the product label
- Allow the surface to air-dry
Step 4: Check
To access custom cleaning checklists, go to Performance > Cleaning. Make sure to:
- Refer to the best practices in each room-by-room checklist to make sure that all areas are cleaned and sanitized between each stay
- Share these requirements with your hosting team and cleaning professionals
Step 5: Reset
To help prevent cross-contamination, it’s important to finish cleaning and sanitizing a room before replacing items for the next guest. Make sure to:
- Wash your hands and replace gloves before replacing guest supplies, linens, and cleaning kits
- Safely dispose of or wash cleaning supplies and protective gear
- Don’t re-enter a room once it’s been sanitized
- Empty and/or clean your equipment (ex: vacuum, microfiber cloths) between each turnover
This is truly a wonderful place to come and visit.
The property is simply beautiful and so peaceful. Besides the cottage being immaculate everything was perfect. Thank you to Karen and her husband who made us feel welcome!!